Other ASCO-endorsed Best of ASCO Meetings bring the highlights of the ASCO Annual Meeting to you, where you work and live. Each year, a panel of ASCO experts selects abstracts from the ASCO Annual Meeting and licenses the program to oncology organizations both in the United States and around the world.
The following organizations are offering Best of ASCO Meetings in 2017.
|UT Health Science Center at San Antonio||San Antonio, TX||June 24, 2017|
|Florida Hospital Cancer Institute||Orlando, FL||June 24-25, 2017|
|Memorial Cancer Institute / Memorial Health System||Miami, FL||July 14-16, 2017|
|Total Health Information Services||Huntington Beach, CA||July 22-23, 2017|
|Total Health Information Services||Philadelphia, PA||August 5-6, 2017|
|Total Health Information Services||San Juan, Puerto Rico||August 17-20, 2017|
|Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology||San Diego, CA||August 24-27, 2017|
|Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology||Atlanta, GA||September, 2017|
Interested in presenting a licensed Best of ASCO program? The Best of ASCO licensing package includes
- Access to the use of at least 50 abstracts from the ASCO Annual Meeting, selected by a panel of ASCO volunteers, plus the right to select up to 10 additional abstracts not designated in the Best of ASCO group. Up to two Education Sessions from the ASCO Annual Meeting will be available to licensees.
- The right to customize the program to meet local educational goals, such as selection of abstracts from one or more tracks rather than a wider mix of topics.
- Original slides from the ASCO Annual Meeting presentations that correspond to the abstracts selected (to the extent that permission is granted from the original presenter)
- Use of the Best of ASCO name and logo
- Use of endorsement statement on meeting materials ("Best of ASCO Program, licensed and endorsed by ASCO")
- Limited marketing assistance provided by ASCO
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for eligibility requirements, proposal guidelines, additional information, or to submit your completed application. Applications for 2018 will be accepted between June 27 and September 16.