Other ASCO-endorsed Best of ASCO Meetings bring the highlights of the ASCO Annual Meeting to you, where you work and live. Each year, a panel of ASCO experts selects abstracts from the ASCO Annual Meeting and licenses the program to oncology organizations both in the United States and around the world.
The following organizations are offering Best of ASCO Meetings in 2018.
|Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)||Spokane, WA||June 22, 2018|
|UT Health San Antonio||San Antonio, TX||June 22-23, 2018|
|Memorial Cancer Institute / Memorial Health System||Miami, FL||July 13-14, 2018|
|Total Health Information Services||St. Louis, MO||July 21-22, 2018|
|Total Health Information Services||Denver, CO||August 4-5, 2018|
|Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology||Chicago, IL||August 9-12, 2018|
|Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology||Atlanta, GA||September 7-8, 2018|
|Florida Hospital Cancer Institute||Orlando, FL||September 15-16, 2018|
|Total Health Information Services||San Juan, PR||TBD|
Interested in presenting a licensed Best of ASCO program? The Best of ASCO licensing package includes
- Access to the use of at least 50 abstracts from the ASCO Annual Meeting, selected by a panel of ASCO volunteers, plus the right to select up to 10 additional abstracts not designated in the Best of ASCO group. Up to two Education Sessions from the ASCO Annual Meeting will be available to licensees.
- The right to customize the program to meet local educational goals, such as selection of abstracts from one or more tracks rather than a wider mix of topics.
- Original slides from the ASCO Annual Meeting presentations that correspond to the abstracts selected (to the extent that permission is granted from the original presenter)
- Use of the Best of ASCO name and logo
- Use of endorsement statement on meeting materials ("Best of ASCO Program, licensed and endorsed by ASCO")
- Limited marketing assistance provided by ASCO
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for eligibility requirements, proposal guidelines, additional information, or to submit your completed application. Applications for 2019 will be accepted between June 27 and September 16.